Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow Hurricane?! Really News Stations, That's What You're Calling This?



Oh John Elliott, you're a great meteorologist, but even you don't know what this storm will do.

(On GChat)

Steven: I'm tired of snowpocali (the plural of snowpocalypse)

me: hahaha me too can it be warm yet?

Steven: lets start a strike, until it gets warm

me: agree!

The New York region is in for another wallop from Mother Nature starting tomorrow morning. After looking at multiple websites, a dozen or so forecasts and different charts, I've come to the conclusion that no one really knows what they're talking about, and we won't know how much snow we are getting until it actually falls.

Six inches, a foot or maybe just rain? I'm guessing the storm will decide at the last possible moment.

Cross your fingers that the impending precip won't ruin my 6-year-old cousin's birthday party! It's on a farm!


No comments:

Post a Comment