Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow Sam, this is a random blog post. I know.

My Google homepage keeps popping up in German. I'm not the only one in my office with that problem. Has anyone else had foreign issues with Google?

My brother completed the New York City Triathlon this weekend. He currently holds the title of "Superman" to me right now. Especially surviving the 90+ degree heat. He also competed in the 1.7 mile Underwear Run the Friday before, but for the sake of his dignity, I won't post those photos online.

While he was burning hundreds of calories competing, I sampled 12 different kinds of ice cream at the New Jersey Ice Cream Festival. Sad to say, the festival was insanely crowded and most of the ice cream (minus the key lime pie flavor) was just so-so. I think beside the Key Lime, this random flavor of vanilla that wasn't even entered in the contest was my favorite.

I'm counting down until the start of Season 4 of Mad Men. I blame my Dad for sucking me into it, but it's AMAZING! And look here, the secretary who I'm convinced has crazy eyes had decided to take her baby blues to Playboy.

I'm also counting down the days until my friend Lauren and her boyfriend,Tad, move to NYC. Lauren got an amazing job in the city and I'm super stoked to have a UMD friend in the neighborhood. I think Steve; however, is more excited for the twice-baked potatoes she makes.

Super busy the next few weeks at work and weekends with family and friends. This is shaping up to be quite a lovely Summer in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment