Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Speak; Therefore, I Write in a Similar Fashion

I've been told by a few people that they can literally "hear" my voice when they read my writing. I like to think of my writing style as a combination of wholesome, snarky, sarcastic and (hopefully) concise.

Well now there's a website that tells me what famous author I write like!

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




I have actually never read any of this famed author and essayist's pieces. If anyone has, 1) Is it any good? 2) Do I really write like him?

Granted, a website that "analyzes" a part of my blog, and then a second later tells me I sound like this guy, probably isn't all that accurate. But if I ever had dreams of becoming a famous author, maybe this is a hint about what style of writing I should try.

1 comment:

  1. I took two parts of the same blog post and got Vladimir Nabokov and Cory Doctorow...so I think the site needs some work.

    ReplyDelete