Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Got Links! Now You Got Links!

Who actually works at work? Apparently, I do. It's been so busy I haven't had time to (opps!) write a blog post during work hours. However, I have had time to scroll through my usual daily readings, and I came across some fun stuff.

More proof that little girls are more than just sugar and spice and everything nice.

Friend of mine at work sent me this song. If you can get past the creepy makeup and avaunt-guard costumes, the music is pretty good.



I just discovered M&Ms Pretzel. Quite tasty and colorful! Guess I'm not listening to Urban Outfitters' advice.

I tell Steve all the time that I don't fit in my neighborhood because I don't have a dog, or a baby. Seriously, it's either a baby, a dog, a baby dog, or a dog baby (a baby with the misfortune of bad genes.) I guess I'm not the only one who is notices that.

No comments:

Post a Comment