Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Who's That Gal?

A random celebrity sighting in front of my office today:

Anyone? Anyone? My first reaction was "Hey, that's the lady judge from Law and Order: SVU." But after a little IMDB search, I realize it's Judith Light from "Who's the Boss?" and "Ugly Betty." She looked a little bit disheveled and had a determined look on her face, like she was late for a meeting, but it was awesome and totally random! We sometimes get celebrities at work for satellite media tours (Clinton Kelly from "What Not To Wear" was here last week), but those don't count. Our studio is a controlled environment. And this sighting doesn't hold a candle to all the random celebrity sightings my brother has had (Jason Priestly, Henry Winkler, Tom Brokaw etc.), but I've only been living in the city a few months, I'll catch up.

4 comments:

  1. Did you ask Clinton for random fashion tips? I'd love to pick his brain lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i wanna meet clinton!! I think my favorite crossover TV episode ever was when stacey (of what not to wear) was on "say yes to the dress" because she was helping a friend choose her dress, then stacey started giving all the other brides advice too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she gets the funniest lines on "ugly betty" even though she's old!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam! I was blog hopping and just stumbled upon this. How are things up in NY??

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete